Is dry, check under your home quickly switch socket
Into the electrical age, "power" to the people's work and life a lot of convenience, mainly in the universal application of various household appliances. Major household appliances receive power switches, sockets, switches and sockets so the frequency of use is very high. However, if the switch and outlet selection, installation, or improper use can easily lead to fires in recent years, accidents due to the improper use of household electrical appliances caused by frequent occurrence. Wall switch socket electrical accessories are the most important, in particular its safety can not be ignored.
According to incomplete statistics, About 90% of wall switch socket security incidents (the most common of fire) are due to the following risks:
1, the socket is pressed or combustible dust falls cause a short circuit, or installed in explosive hazardous areas, sparking a fire caused by an explosion when inserting or removing the plug;
2, plug damage is not promptly replaced, replace the plug with bare thread use, causing a short circuit or spark, causing combustible material on fire;
3, a number of bedside switch after using readily off, switch hit the bed frame or wall leaving the outer insulating layer is damaged, most likely caused by a short circuit;
4, household appliances operating voltage and current and power outlet used does not match the long-term overload, once the temperature is too high will cause a fire;
5, wall switch improper installation, from combustibles too close;
6, the power distribution board is not placed in the junction box when the fuse blows hot metal particles have a splash, causing combustible material underneath cause a fire.
7, the purchase of inferior socket.
Of course, we need not unworthy, just to pay attention and do the following, the accident was completely avoidable.
A correct selection, that is, based on the total capacity of the household appliances and the specific use of the environment, select the appropriate switches and sockets. The humidity should be used in place of fire switch and pull switch; corrosive materials or dusty indoor not be installed switches, sockets, and should be installed outdoors; having combustion, explosion hazard, should be used in fire or explosion-proof switch and sockets.
Second, switch, rated current and rated voltage and power outlet should be the actual match. Not be any overload in order to avoid circuit overload caused by short circuit caused a fire burned bakelite.
Third, the guillotine switch should be used to match the fuse. Does not allow any changes especially bold melt, but not allowed to use copper, aluminum, iron and other metal wire instead of a fuse.
Fourth, the single-pole switch should control the fire (phase) wire, can not take the zero line. Otherwise, if human contact with the stack line can also cause an electric shock. Once the line of fire ground, but also a short-circuit or even fire.
Five, accidents can easily occur in the lamp socket overload. Therefore, not be iron, furnace, air conditioning and other electrical power using the access lamp socket, so as not to cause a fire.
Sixth, switches, sockets aging and damaged, should be repaired and replaced.
Seven, go to sleep or sudden power outage, should be promptly cut off the power, especially electric appliances should pay particular attention.
Eight, switches, sockets should be installed in a dry, clean, dust-free location to prevent moisture and corrosion caused by short-circuit breakdown bakelite fire.